Cheater Weeknight Chicken Pho
- 6 ounces rice vermicelli dried
- 4 cups chicken broth or stock
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 piece fresh ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 lime cut into 4 wedges
- 1 scallions thinly sliced
- １ spring cilantro chopped
- 1 whole jalapeño thinly sliced
- ½ Tbsp asian fish sauce to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
Optional Add Ins
- sriracha hot sauce to taste
- hoisin sauce to taste
- 1 handful bean sprouts
Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and divide into two portions
Prep lime, scallions, cilantro, and jalepeno.
Bring chicken broth to a boil. Add sugar and ginger.
Simmer 2 to 3 minutes and add the shredded chicken.
Remove from heat and ladle over the noodles.
Squeeze a lime wedge over the top of each bowl.
Garnish with scallions, cilantro, jalepeno slices, asian fish sauce.
Serve with sriracha, hoisin sauce, sliced jalepenos, and bean spouts on the side.